Late Arrival, is there a ride?

I'll be arriving at the airport in Jackson, MS late Thursday night at 9PM.
Is there, by chance, anyone traveling toward Vicksburg at that time I could
catch a lift with to the Battlefield Inn?  I do have a friend that will
come and get me.  I just wanted to check and see if anyone is traveling
that way just in case.  That'll save him the trip from Vickburg to Jackson
and back again.  Thanks in advance.

 - Steve
 (n7hpr@tapr.org)