Stuff

I think 'Stuff" about says it all for 2000 year problems. How are you
making out       getting your boat anchor in shape for the upcoming fun
n games .I found some ompany   that has the programs  in stock ready to
ship.But don't ask how muc. I am getting some literture sent to
me.That'all from this end.   Again I i'm sorry  for any inconveniene  I
might caused you. Craig N2MNA  OSR DX EdITOR