Re: Thanks

Jeff, has anyone ever thought of disabling the connect feature somehow? If
someone tried to connect when it was disabled it could just send a UI frame
saying something like "Sorry, no connections at this time, please send only UI
packets...TNX". I am sure that someone has thought of this already, and there
must be a good reason not to do it.

Vince
KD7AI
Zephyrhills, FL

I saw you guys on the bird last night. It is much easier to make contacts