KPC 9612 PLUS and Wisp

Gents,
Trying to get a KPC9612 PLUS working with WiSP and am down to one problem.
I have done
MYDROP 1/0 to force it to default to the 9600 port
FULLDUP ON
|2a to switch to 9600 port
IN KISS
RESET
and it goes into KISS ok.
I then run WiSP (GSK) and do a Run Sat, and pick a sat.
As a test I then Fill, Fill Directory and hit OK.
The 9612 keys ok.  But it stays keyed until I close the MSPE window.

I believe MSPE is taking the 9612 out of KISS when it quits, and that is
why it unkeys.  I suspect there is still some parameter in the 9612 not set
right that is causing it to remain keyed after it receives a KISS format
data packet from MSPE.

Any 9612 users out there who can lead me in the right direction?

Jim White
wd0e@asmat.org
jim@coloradosatellite.com