need help with tracking

Friends,
       I have a problem maybe someone out there can help. Prof. Arnaldo
Coro Antich (Arnie, CO2KK) is trying to get on the air on RS13 from Cuba.
He has lost his tracking program on his computer (a PC) due to a hard disk
crash. Being a Mac user I am unfamiliar with what would be the best
software for him. Arnie has a Pentium clone, 150Mhz, 16 meg memory, small
hard disk and VGA. He runs a stripped down version of Windows 95. Arnie can
handle zip files but doesnot have a direct connection for WWW access.
      So, can someone select an approperiate freeware software for tracking
and zip him a copy? His address is arnie@radiohc.org    Let's get him on
the air on RS13!
Thank You es 73
Mike WA6ARA

BTW - Arnie has a terrific  ham radio and SWL program on Radio Havana at
0135UTC (or so) at 9820KHz  on Tuesday and Saturday evenings.