RE: All MEMBERS

I have a program that runs in DOS that does a pretty
good job of testing your PC.  It checks that 2000 IS
a leap-year and the next four or five leap-years.  It
checks for roll-over from Dec 31 to Jan 1 to check for
1999-2000 and from Jan 1 to Jan 2 to be sure that the
year stays 2000.  I've put it on my web site
ftp://www.qsl.net/pub/wb5rue/y2ktest.zip

This program was written by NSTL (division of The
McGraw-Hill Companies).

STANDARD DISCLAIMER --
I've used this program on several computers and it
seems to be harmless.  Use at your own risk.

Kevin