Sat antennas & rotor for sale

Hello,

Sorry to put you all through this again.  I did not sell my sat station complete and I had a large response to just the antennas so I am now just offering the antennas, rotor and crossboom for sale.

Rotor - Yaesu G-5400B (like new)
Antennas - Hy-Gain 216SAT & 70-30SAT
                 matched 2m & 435Mhz circ. polarized
                 with polarity switchers
Fiberglass 60 in. crossboom

I will also include an unfinished power supply project to switch polarity and power preamps.

$600 for everything, you pick it up in Connecticut.  The antennas were recently retuned and cannot be shipped.

73 de Mark K. Flanagan
Amateur Radio Station K1MKF
e-mail:  markf@cshore.com
http://www.qrz.com/wrad/directory.cgi?K1MKF