Re: Antenna Advice pse.

Hello John

A few months ago, I designed and built a 130/1300 MHz log periodic antenna.
Its a 23 elements, horizontally polarized, 2m boom antenna. It works pretty
well
on all the analog LEOs for elevations lower than 40 degrees.
A description of this antenna has been published in the french ham magazine
"Megahertz".
Tell me if you are interested by such a antenna.
Cheers

Jean-Louis G/F6AGR
portsmouth.thomson@gecm.com