Want QSL info for PZ1EH

Hello Group,

  When I worked PZ1EH on AO-10 in July, it was hard to copy
his QSL information.  If anyone on the list has his complete
address and/or email address, I would appreciate you sending
it to me.  So far, from what I copied from Orlando and what I
gleaned from the Buckmaster site, this is what I have...

PZ1EH
Orlando Hardy
POB 8161
Hogestraat 38

Suriname

This address looks like it is missing the city name.
Some of the other guys that worked him copied his email address,
but I missed it.

Thanks to All, & 73

Brook Smith
n8ocx@amsat.org