Thanks for InstantTrack help

I give up.  My Toshiba T4400SX will not run IT without
the co-processor.  Since the laptop does not have a
co-processor, I must run the ITNCP (No Co-Processor)
version.  ITNCP will not run (reports "overlay not found)
although it runs fine on several other units.  I do not
suspect ITNCP is the problem.  Thanks to several suggestions,
I made a bootable 3.5" disk with only the IT stuff on it,
to eliminate the possibility of the laptop configuring
something to keep IT from running.  The laptop boots on the
floppy, but I get the same error message when invoking ITNCP.

Life's too short for this kind of aggrevation.  I'll keep my
eyes open for a different laptop with a co-processor, and in the
meantime run IT from a desktop computer.

Thanks very much to all of you (a dozen or more) who had all
the excellent suggestions and troubleshooting tips.

Best regards   John  W5EME