Re: RS-12/13

During the 0208 pass last night I could head the beacons but no down link
on either RS13 mode K or RS12 mod T. About half way thru the pass the RS13
mode K downlink came alive and I could hear signals and my downlink.
Checked the RS12 mode T and still no downlink. I also heard the "TEST" on
the RS12 beacon.
...Mike WA6ARA