Re: Yaesu FT-847

Ray:

When my VX-1R died, I sent Yaesu an e-mail requesting instructions on how
to send it back. They telephoned the next day, surprizing the heck out of
me.  Basically, they asked for a letter of what is wrong, and if it is a
warranty repair, a copy of the sales receipt. Send it to their California
address. I got my HT back in two weeks.

You can check out their web site at www.yaesu.com.

Good luck,

Jerry, N2HV