Re: Yaesu FT-847

When my VX-1R died, I sent Yaesu an e-mail requesting instructions on how
to send it back. They telephoned the next day, surprizing the heck out of
me.  Basically, they asked for a letter of what is wrong, and if it is a
warranty repair, a copy of the sales receipt. Send it to their California
address. I got my HT back in two weeks.

You can check out their web site at www.yaesu.com.

Good luck,

Jerry, N2HV

On Thu, 1 Oct 1998 14:49:21 EDT Rremmel@aol.com writes:
>How best to contact Yaesu?
>Thanks is advance...
>Raymond Remmel

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]