Re: FT-847

Or consider building your own eggebeaters.  I built mine and imagine that
it really doesn't take much longer than assembling a "store-bought"
antenna.  I have about $6 invested in my 2 meter version.  Dimensions are
in the Satellite Handbook...  I know there's a website somewhere dedicated
to this too...  I don't recall the url, but do a net search on
eggbeater+antenna and something should hit.  Again, as said below, if
you're looking for something for the higher birds, look elsewhere.  I tend
to lean toward KLM as far as commercial stuff goes.

73 de Joel, W0JDJ
AMSAT #1795