RE: RS12 contacts.

But due to doppler YOUR listening freq may not
be the same as his.  It may be several kc off
in either direction.  You may hear yourself on
145.940 and he may hear you on 145.935.  Just
because you have a positive doppler doesn't
mean that he will too.  If the satellite is
between the two of you it may be moving toward
you and away from him or visa-versa.  There
is a doppler shift on the uplink as well as
the downlink so it will be compounded.  You
may be transmitting on 21.215, the satellite
hears you on 21.2155 and transmits your signal
on 145.9155.  Doppler may cause you to hear it
on 145.918 or so.  But due to negative doppler
the other station may hear the satellite on
145.912 or so.

Kevin, WB5RUE
el09