YV7/W2RS Update No. 5

Hi,

Six stations were worked on the 1522 pass Friday: KB8VAO,
VE3FRH, KB1SF, KK3K, VA3EJN and KD4ESV.  That brings
the total of different stations worked on all AO-27 passes
from here to 15.  I regret that operation on Thursday and on
the 1342 pass this morning was not possible due to
conflicts with the conference schedule.

I wish to thank IARU President Dick Baldwin, W1RU,
for his help in acting as logger on today's pass.

This concludes my AO-27 operation from Margarita
Island as I am going home tomorrow.  Please QSL
to my home QTH.

Listen for YV7AJ on the HF bands.

Tnx & 73, Ray
YV7/W2RS