RS12 contacts.

On 10/02/98, I ha solid contact between Hawaii and Washington state by calling
cw, call and "listening ssb on 145.XXX  (where I heard my self on the down
link.)

Comment from Bob N0IS was, "What is going on here?"  Can only assume he was
delighted to make a sat contact so easily.   Maybe a new recruit for sats?

Maybe announcing listening freq could pull in more contacts on RS12.

de sid ah6hh