Where are instructions for working MIR

The text below is from MIR that I copied.  Since I would like to work MIR
and do it correctly, where can I get the instructions that the message
mentions.  --> "READ WA6LIE INSTRUCTIONS FOR MIR"

WAIT FOR THE "D" COMMAND BEFORE TRYING TO CONNECT TO PMS-THE PARTY
CONNECTED CAN NOT COMPLETE HIS TX WHILE PERSONS ARE TRYING TO CONNECT-
READ WA6LIE INSTRUCTIONS FOR MIR
R0MIR-1*>WB9AWX: OR CQ VHF MAGAZINE-LETS ALL ENJOY MIR

thanks in advance,