Re: filter for FT736r 9600B mod?

At 06:06 PM 9/30/98 -0400, hheidt@erols.com wrote:

>Hi Everyone,
>
>Does anyone know where I can purchase the filter described in James
>Miller's (G3RUH) modification to the FT736 for 9600 baud.
>
>ftp://ftp.amsat.org/amsat/mods/ft736mod.txt
>
> Suitable filters are:
>		LFH-15S / CFW455E,
>		LFH-20S / CFW455D.
>
>I believe that Murata (www.murata.com) sells the CFW455D (as part
>#CFWM455D), but only wholesale and in lots of 50 or more. I am looking for
>the 20Khz filter.
>
>73,
>
>Hank Heidt
>N4AFL

Back in 1994 I ordered a filter directly from Yaesu.  I placed the order by
phone and they shipped the part the next day.  I have been VERY pleased
with all of my dealings with Yaesu service.  What really surprised me was
that they preferred to send an invoice rather than take my credit card number.

I dug through my files and found the invoice.  Their item number for the
LF-H20S filter is H3900205 and the price back in 1994 was $4.83 (plus $4.00
shipping).

The phone number listed on the invoice is (310) 404-2700 and the address is:

Yaesu USA
17210 Edwards Road
Cerritos CA 90701-2459

I hope this is what you were looking for.  Good luck...

73 de Roger Snyder, K4RS
Internet: k4rs@m8.sprynet.com
AX.25 packet: K4RS @ N4XEO.#FTP.FL.USA.NOAM
Satellite: K4RS @ KO-23 or KO-25