YV7/W2RS update No. 4

Hi,

Four stations were worked on the 1435 UTC pass of AO-27
on Wednesday: KD2BD, W8WRP, KD4ESV and N1XAU,
bringing the total of different stations worked to 10.  We will
be QRT today (Thursday) but expect to be on the 1342 and
1522 passes Friday, which will be the last ones before
heading for home.  Please QSL to my home QTH.

These live demos are having a very desirable effect, showing
IARU delegates from Member Societies throughout Region 2,
and those from other regions who are here, just how easy
it would be for their members to work the bird.  All operation
is being conducted with an FT-50R, a 5-watt battery and an
MFJ-1717 dual-band whip antenna.

We regret that a high noise level on 10 makes it impossible
to hear RS-13.  YV7AJ has no facilities for 2m CW/SSB, so
no RS-12 mode T either.

CU Friday!

73, Ray
YV7/W2RS