Re: Which Dual Band FM Rigs for AO-27

-> Could someone post a link or some info on which dual band mobile rigs
-> (if any) are best suited
-> to AO-27 FM type operation. I will be using small AZ-EL  CP steerable

I use an Icom Z1A. About the only thing I did different with it from
normal terrestrial FM was to set the frequency change resolution down to
the minimum. I can now tune from 435.8 to 435.9 in 5 KHz increments. Not
really sure even that was necessary.

Regards,
Steve Diggs, W4EPI