Which Dual Band FM Rigs for AO-27

Hello All,

Could someone post a link or some info on which dual band mobile rigs
(if any) are best suited
to AO-27 FM type operation. I will be using small AZ-EL  CP steerable
beams and preamp for
the antenna end.

I am just getting back into working the "sats" and need to keep it
simple for now.

Are separate radio's practical (2M & 70CM)? Seems that a programabble
dual band
would be easier to use. A while back I read some commentary on using the
channels
to program doppler offsets (either here or a Newsgroup), but I can't
seem to find the
info again.

Sorry for the Newbie type question, point me to some links and I'll be
glad to dig
for myself!

Thanks,

Vince Risalvato