Re: Suggestions please

>>Or do you think that it should be put up so the antennas are in an X
>>position ( 45 degrees to the plane of the earth).
I have been using such a configuration for 2 years now and it works well in CW
mode (even when AO-10 reaches its apogee, with low elevation angles
(less than 30 degrees)).
For "high" elevation angles (more than 30/40 degrees), I use a turnstile
antenna,
which is quite good for any analog LEO satellite.
.......73  John K2JF