A free ride to Vicksburg

Hi all --

I'm going to be driving a rental car from the Jackson airport to Vicksburg for
the AMSAT conference, and will be glad to give a ride to any AMSATians who
need one (well, not everybody -- let's limit it to me plus three). I'm due in
to Jackson on Northwest Airlines at 3:18 PM on Thursday, 10/15; and will be
returning Sunday AM for an 11:45 departure. I'd want to be back at the airport
by 10:30. If this fits in with your time schedule and you need a ride, drop me
a note (directly, please; not on this reflector) and we'll try to set
something up. First come, first served. Seating is limited.

73,
Rich W2VU
(w2vu@amsat.org)