WISP & WIN 98

Friends
I have just installed windows 98 and I am having trouble getting wisp to work.
I run wisp and everything looks normal. The antennas track, frequency is
adjusting for Doppler shift and the light on the paccom indicate they are
receiving a signal.  The MSPE screen said it initialized ok but no messages
appear.  I have ran several passes of UO22 and KO25 but haven't received
one files.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in
advance for your help.

73
Bill  KA3HPQ
Amsat #22021
Analog      AO-10      Digital   KO-23   KO-25 &  UO-22