YV7/W2RS update, 29 September

Hi,

YV7/W2RS worked four stations on two AO-27 passes yesterday:
N1XAU, N1JEZ, K8TL and KB8TJX.  Monday's operation was a
test to see if a live demo would work.  Since it was successful,
I've scheduled a live demo for 1500 Z today (Tuesday).  If you
can get on AO-27 and can hear us, please call in and work us.
Look for YV7/W2RS.

We also tried RS-12/13, Mode K,  yesterday at 2224-2240 Z.
Nothing was heard on RS-12 or RS-13.  We don't know if that
was because of the high local noise level on 10 m, or if the
bird was turned off or possibly in Mode T only.  We have no
2m CW/SSB facilities at YV7AJ, so if was in Mode T we would
have been unable to hear it.

Good luck and 73, Ray
W2RS
w2rs@amsat.org