RE: RS-12 Beacon?

Hi Allen,
Nice to meet you. I'm from Romania(as my callsign show), Bucharest. So the
RS12 beacon is easy to recognize because is in CW and time to time it
transmit RS12. Anyway, in 2M band is easy to find because it isn't pile-up:)
If you want more info, check the amsat home page:
http://www.amsat.org

73 de YO3FFF

Cristi