Re: SedSat "Classified" ?

---
The Grace of God and a strong space exploration
and development program is the key to our future on Earth

On Sun, 27 Sep 1998 20:09:26   Richard W L Limebear wrote:
>Guys
>
>With SedSat launching in October I'd certainly find some recent hard
>data about it interesting. Took a look on the web page but absolutely
>nothing about the expected orbit (Sed to be 28.5 degree elliptical) or
>frequencies (I have a list of Mode-VH and Mode-LU about a year old).
>
>Asked the organiser a couple of months ago but never got the courtesy of
>a reply.
>
>Anyone ?
>
>73
>Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
>g3rwl@amsat.org
>FOC # 1188
>
>          So many beautiful girls ..... (sob) so little time
>----

Richard et al

No of course not silly boy. SEDSAT frequencies have not changed since about 1994. They should still be the same. There is a very bare bones SEDSAT team right now and they are working very hard to get ready for the launch.  Right now we don't even know exactly when that is going to be. It will be between October 15th and 25th. Maybe later if rumors from NASA hq are correct concerning the problems with the DS1 spacecraft.

Before launch everything will be published as is required by law.

Now if you want to volunteer to help, I am sure that they can get you some info that you can post and save them a lot of trouble.

Dennis Wingo
KD4ETA

Get your PERSONALIZED START PAGE at http://personal.lycos.com