SedSat "Classified" ?

Guys

With SedSat launching in October I'd certainly find some recent hard
data about it interesting. Took a look on the web page but absolutely
nothing about the expected orbit (Sed to be 28.5 degree elliptical) or
frequencies (I have a list of Mode-VH and Mode-LU about a year old).

Asked the organiser a couple of months ago but never got the courtesy of
a reply.

Anyone ?

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL