[wxspotter] ARRL Bulletin - Communications Emergency

My apologies if you receive this twice.  Pass it on to anyone you know who
might be interested.

Greg

>Hope everyone is aware of this:
>
>SB QST @ ARL $ARLB079
>ARLB079 Communications Emergency
>
>ZCZC AG79
>QST de W1AW
>ARRL Bulletin 79  ARLB079
>>From ARRL Headquarters
>Newington CT  September 27, 1998
>To all radio amateurs
>
>SB QST ARL ARLB079
>ARLB079 Communications Emergency
>
>UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF SECTION 97.401 OF THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS
>COMMISSION'S RULES AND REGULATIONS, 47 C.F.R. PART 97, A
>COMMUNICATIONS EMERGENCY IS DECLARED TO EXIST IN THE MISSISSIPPI,
>LOUISIANA, AND TEXAS AREAS, REQUIRING THE PROTECTION OF AMATEUR
>EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION FREQUENCIES.  AMATEURS ARE REQUIRED TO
>REFRAIN FROM USING 7285 AND 7290, DAYTIME, AND 3873 AND 3935, NIGHT
>TIME, PLUS OR MINUS 3 KHZ UNLESS THEY ARE TAKING PART IN THE
>HANDLING OF EMERGENCY TRAFFIC.  THIS ORDER IS EFFECTIVE 1100AM
>CENTRAL STANDARD TIME ON SEPTEMBER 27TH, 1998 UNTIL RESCINDED.
>NNNN
>/EX

*  I once had a life, now I have a                 *
*  computer and a modem...                         *
*  Gregory S. Williams                             *
*  ke4hsm@icx.net                                  *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/index.html          *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/skywarn.html        *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/twiar.html          *