Re: RS-13

In a message dated 9/27/98 3:38:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ted@hawaii.edu
writes:

> RS12 and RS13 are tied together, and presumably they turned off the RS12
>  transmitters and turned on RS13 in Mode K

On Saturday evening, I worked two passes of RS-12 in Mode T, 15 meters up and
2 meters down.  I haven't tried RS-13 in Mode K because I can't switch between
15 and 10 meters conveniently.  I read the reports that say RS-13 is
operational.  I can confirm that RS-12 has not been turned off in favor of
RS-13.  Looks to me like they are both in play.

Jimmy Walker
WA4ILO
Macon, GA