RS12 & 13 Active

Ted - NH6YK Wrote:

>RS12 and RS13 are tied together, and presumably they turned off the RS12
>transmitters and turned on RS13 in Mode K (I didn't listen for a 2M
>downlink/uplink)

At 12:04 Z Sun. (8 AM EDT) both RS12 and RS13 appeared to be active. I could
copy the RS13 beacon on 29.504 and hear the downlink passband below it.

According to the RS-13 CW beacon:

TEST RS13 RX 21 TX 29 MHZ RS12 RX 21 TX 145 MHZ

I was also able to copy the RS12 beacon and downlink on 2 meters as well as
copy my own 15M Uplink signal coming back down on 2m on RS12.

JIm, KK3K

Jim Kelly, Amateur Radio KK3K (skeptic49@earthlink.net) ICQ 1549830
Home Page URL: http://home.earthlink.net/~skeptic49/
Celebrate American Freedom and Diversity!
Anti-Gay Intolerance and Hate are not "Family Values."