Re: RS-13

Aloha Richard et al.-

Looks like it is RS13 :-) since I just worked John K6YK via those freqs :-)

RS12 and RS13 are tied together, and presumably they turned off the RS12
transmitters and turned on RS13 in Mode K (I didn't listen for a 2M
downlink/uplink)

BTW - the RS birds are also the only US NOVICE class satellites. When the
robot is quiet, you can pass your CW through the robot!!! And the robot is
in the novice cw band limitations.

Aloha - ted - NH6YK

(John (K6YK) and I have worked on HF and Satellites, it always is a bit of
a shock to hear "almost" your call come back to you!!! [nh6yk/kc6yk])