Re: RS-13

John,

I just listened and confirmed that RS13 has a beacon on 29.505 as you
state.  However, I am a little confused.  I thought that RS13 rides along
with RS12, and that RS13 is not operational and has not been for many
months (years?).

I also thought that you can't have RS12 and 13 simultaneously operational.
Since I hear RS13, does that mean that RS12 is not operating?

thanks,