YV7/W2RS update

Hi,

Due to Hurricane Georges, my flight schedule to Isla de Margarita for
the IARU Region 2 General Assembly has been revised, and I am
now expected to arrive there tomorrow (27 September), too late
to do any AO-27 operating.  My plan, as of now, is to try to operate
on AO-27 and RS-12/13 passes 28 September - 2 October, to
the extent feasible given my commitments as AMSAT's representative
at the conference.  The purpose of the operation is to demonstrate
easysat operation to the delegates.

Look for either YV7/W2RS or the club call YV7AJ.

The grid square is FK80bw.

Hope to work you!

73, Ray