Re: Re: WORD WRAP OR LONG LINE

Charles:

FYI, Dan Schultz is right on the money!  If you can't/won't
make the effort to give your browser a hard <CR> to help
and or accommodate others on this international list, so be it.
It's your loss - live with it!  You're also wasting bandwidth
and telephone connection time for our international list mem-
bers; it's very expensive to connect - specially overseas.
[N.B: this msg. was written in WordStar under DOS 5.5
and pasted to Netscape Communicator vers. 4.06, running
under Win '98]

Andrew N. Hardy
WB2GZM/VK3JJH

I don't exactly know what this thread has to do with satellite communications and maybe I am missing something. Perhaps my ignorance is resulting in messages that are not "word wrapped" and all the time I have thought they were. I have word wrap set to 70 characters in "Outlook Express".  I do not use the carriage return. I just keep typing as I have in this message. If anyone reads this and finds I am wrong in my assumption, please let me know.

Bob Hart, wa7hra, Hoodsport, WA

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home