Re: Re: WORD WRAP OR LONG LINE

Charles:

FYI, Dan Schultz is right on the money!  If you can't/won't
make the effort to give your browser a hard <CR> to help
and or accommodate others on this international list, so be it.
It's your loss - live with it!  You're also wasting bandwidth
and telephone connection time for our international list mem-
bers; it's very expensive to connect - specially overseas.
[N.B: this msg. was written in WordStar under DOS 5.5
and pasted to Netscape Communicator vers. 4.06, running
under Win '98]

Andrew N. Hardy
WB2GZM/VK3JJH

Krin135@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 25-Sep-1998 22:45:10 Central Daylight Time,
SCHULTZ@cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov writes:

>  You should neither assume nor require that every subscriber to Amsat-BB
>  has a certain type of mail reader. Hitting return after 80 characters
>  may be a pain for some of you, but it is a courtesy to those users
>  who are not running your "modern" software.
>

>  Dan Schultz N8FGV

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home