AO-10

Howdy,

AO-10 seems to have made a little more progress since last week. This morning
(9/26) at MA 50 1427UTC AO-10 was 26,500 km away from me. I was able to copy
the beacon almost fulltime. Signal peaked at S2 at times. There is still
significant frequency shift to the beacon, so illumination is still pretty
low, but better than a week ago. Let's hope for more improvement.

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649
"A closed mouth gathers no feet."