Re: Coax source of supply?

Sid:

The best source of quality coax I know of is Press Jones, "The Wireman"
(N8UG)

His web Site is www.thewireman.com

His phone number is 800-727-9473  Tech help 864-895-4195.

He takes charge cards and ships anywhere.

I have been buying all my wire from him for the past 25 years.  I use his
"Flexi 4XL (flexible 9913) on all my antennas.

73,

Jerry, N2HV