RS-12 Beacon?

Hy folks,

Yesterday around 19:30 UTC I receved RS-12 in both 2&10 meaters downlink
frequency. The beacon on 10m should be at
29.408MHz but I heard at 29.5...something(I couldn't remember exactely
now...). Why that?
For SW I use a TS-450S/AT and for 2m a TEN-TEC transverter. As antennas, for
SW I use a slopper and for 2 m 5/8 lambda.
The signal in 2 m was stronger than in 10 m. I,m a beginner in satellite and
I want to see if it is something wrong in what I'm doing.

It is someone who work recently in mode KT(uplink 21MHz - downlink in 29 or
145MHz)? What equipement did he/she use?
Thanks,

73 de Cristi
YO3FFF