k-9612

Hi everyone,

               Anybody using a kpc-9612 tnc to receive the microsats
digital birds preferably uo-22 and the kitsats? I have tried using this
tnc in kissmode with a modified icom ic-32at FM handheld but the
decoding is inneficient.. I could see the front led of the 9600 baud lit
up but the data will not print.. I get a few datas only in a pass that
sometimes has a full scale signal.
                 I tried to test the pin-8 output of the kpc-9612 and I
got low voltage of below 2 volts. base in the manual, The ideal voltage
output of the pin-8 of the kpc-9612 in equalizing is 3 volts. When I
tried to listen the bird's broadcast signal (uo-22,ko-25,23 , itamsat,
), I got the data decode at around 2 volts.. Do you think it's because
of the signal that is not quiete strong.. I notice that the 2 volts I've
got is when the signal will reach s-9.
                 Any kpc-9612 users in digital bird.. Hope you could
help.

regards
dic/du9xa