RE: The Pop Can System of Measurement

Hi Laura

You don't even need a can!  I've found that each finger subtends about 2-3 degrees (do I have fat fingers?).  The flat hand about ten, and the thumb and pinky extended to max around twenty.  If you do this with your arm stretched out in front of you, instead of to the side, you can use both arms, giving you a range of forty degrees.

Ok, before the flames, I realise this should be in Viz comic 'Top Tops' and not this reflector, but it's still a handy (har har) method.

Phil Heath
Z21DC