Re: WORD WRAP OR LONG LINES PEDANT'S NEED NOT APPLY.

At 03:38 PM 9/24/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Why not just hit the "enter" key at the end of  80 columns ?
>Thats so easy Ray Charles could see it.

I do this, but I hate doing it.  The problem is if
you want to then go back and insert additional text, you
have to manually reformat all the lines.  This is a royal
pain.  We solved this problem with word processors
years and years ago, why can't it be done with e-mail
clients?

John, W2FS