Re: WORD WRAP OR LONG LINES PEDANT'S NEED NOT APPLY.

Why not just hit the "enter" key at the end of  80 columns ?
Thats so easy Ray Charles could see it.

----------
> From: Craig Mellinger <craigmel@garden.net>
> To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
> Subject: [amsat-bb] WORD WRAP OR LONG LINES  PEDANT'S   NEED NOT APPLY.
> Date: Thursday, September 24, 1998 6:51 PM
>
> Hello World .Try this the next time you get a message where the sentences
just run off
>  the page because some body didn't care or didn't know about the problem.
I will give them the benefit of the doubt of  the doubt and
> and just figure they just weren't aware of the fact that they too were
causing grief to some body else. Ok now I  didn't put the word wrp or long
lines on, so if you get this one
> some one else. .So o thiso he tooolgt ool ba on top og the pag click on
view and  then click  omn long lines or word wrap and see the change it
> makess..I hope it makes te change or I'm going to be jumped on for
wasting valuable band width or some thing. Hey if this helps only one
operator to improve their  typing sklls it will
> will be whatwe all try to do each day , look to  improve them
selveses.Drop me a note if it helped you. Craig N2MNA i