WORD WRAP OR LONG LINES PEDANT'S NEED NOT APPLY.

Hello World .Try this the next time you get a message where the sentences just run off
 the page because some body didn't care or didn't know about the problem. I will give them the benefit of the doubt of  the doubt and
and just figure they just weren't aware of the fact that they too were causing grief to some body else. Ok now I  didn't put the word wrp or long lines on, so if you get this one
some one else. .So o thiso he tooolgt ool ba on top og the pag click on view and  then click  omn long lines or word wrap and see the change it
makess..I hope it makes te change or I'm going to be jumped on for wasting valuable band width or some thing. Hey if this helps only one operator to improve their  typing sklls it will
will be whatwe all try to do each day , look to  improve them selveses.Drop me a note if it helped you. Craig N2MNA i