antenna selection

Speaking of the eggbeaters, has anyone tried to put
one in their attic?  My neighborhood association and
deed are quite restrictive about external antennas.  I
currently have a ringo that I hid in a tree and it seemed
to work okay on mode A, but now that RS-12 is in KT
there's a shortage of mode A birds so I'm planning
on getting a 70cm antenna to expand my capabilities.

Jeff Punch
KC8GKN
jpunch@umich.edu