PACSATS PB Newbee?

Sorry for the newbee question:

I just got a 9600 baud TNC and am trying to run PB.  It needs to know the
broadcast callsign of the PACSATS and was written before KO-23,25 and the
latest GO and TO satellites.  What are their BROADCAST CALLSIGNS?

For that matter the default is UOSAT5-11?  Is that the right call for
UOSAT-22?

PB appears to display all the downllink gyberish in the bottom window, so
I assume that is the raw packet data.  I never saw a single ASCII readable
line.  I wouild have thought that the TLM, BBSTAT, PBLIST, STATUS and
other UI packets would have shown up there?  Yes, TNC was in KISS mode.

It looks like I am close.  real close to finally coming up on the 9600
baud birds...

Thanks.

bob