  -2 Meter Built-In
  -1.25 Meter Module Installed
  -73 Centimeter Built-In
 -Optional Accessories
  -Voice Synthisizer
  -Keyer Unit
  -MD-1 Matching Desk Microphone
  -Tone Encode/Decode board

If you're not familiar with this fine radio please consult
http://www.yaesu.com/ft736.html

I'm asking $1800 + Shipping / COD (if necessary)
Reasonable offers will be entertained.

I'm a non-smoker, and the radio is in Excellent shape.

Also for Sale:

TS-450S/AT

For Sale:
 Kenwood TS-450S/AT
 -160 Meter through 10 Meter.
 -100W Output.
 -Kenwood SSB Filter Installed
 -Includes Hand Mic

I'm asking $800 + Shipping / COD (if necessary)
Reasonable offers will be entertained.

I'm a non-smoker, and the radio is in Excellent shape.
It has less that 10hours transmit. I used it mostly as
a shortwave receiver, and not even to much use there.

Michael A. Waldron, KB8VKF

http://www.bw.edu/~mwaldron

PGP: http://www.bw.edu/~mwaldron/mypgpkey.txt