Mir Again! :)

After a week of so of not being able to copy R0MIR, I was finally able to
copy and connect to R0MIR-1 just a few minutes ago on orbit # 71939. I even
noticed that the beacon from Mir was active. The frequency appears to be
back on 145.985.

This leads me to my next question. Has anyone else gotten a Mir QSL card
recently? I mailed mine off about 2 months ago and still haven't received
one in return. I mailed it to Dr. Larsen in California and did include my
$1.00 donation towards printing costs and a SASE. Ted in Hawaii, who greatly
assisted me in making my first contact with Mir, gave me an email address
for Dr. Larsen, but I got no reply. I've been planning on doing a ham radio
demonstration for my son's second grade class and was hoping to be able to
show them the card, but alas, I guess I will have to show them a facsimile.
I was just curious if anyone had received a card recently?

73 Jeff KF4KGQ

    |jeffj@scott.net kf4kgq@amsat.org |     Reserve Patrol Captain      |
    |    Satellite: MIR (R0MIR-1)     | Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept |
    | HP200LX+BayPac=Portable Packet  |     QTH Birmingham, AL USA      |
    =-=-=-=-=-=- Packet AX.25 KF4KGQ@wd4epr.#bhm.al.usa.noam -=-=-=-=-=-=

Goin' Postal - HP 100/200LX (v2.21) REGISTERED