List Police (was Re: Anti-ham Stance position by LAFD)

On Tue, 22 Sep 1998 13:05:38 EDT, BillWA6ITF@aol.com wrote:

>Two years ago I was raked over the coals by many of you after I postred a note
>stating that our Newsline organization had opened the nominating period for
>our 1996 "Young Ham of the Year Award."  I received a large number of abusive
>private notes and there were similar postings tpo the board.  All had the same
>thread; IE:  -- "...its not space related and it does not belong here."

Just for the record, Bill, I had no problem with your posting either.
It seems I am one of those rare individuals who finds just about
anything to be of interest.

Jim Shorney                                          -->.<--Put complaints in this box
jshorn@binary.net
nu0c@amsat.org
NU0C
Lincoln, NE, USA