Re: Re: Anti-ham Stance position by LAFD

On 21 Sep 1998 15:32:46 -0700, John Mock wrote:

<snip>

>But i, speaking only as an active member of this
>list, most respectfully ask that you please continue this discussion
>either in a more general forum or one more specific to your concerns and
>problems.

I disagree.  This is an issue which could adversly affect us all, and I
most definitly appreciate hearing about it through the list.  Please,
Khalil, keep me informed.

73,

Jim

Jim Shorney                                          -->.<--Put complaints in this box
jshorn@binary.net
nu0c@amsat.org
NU0C
Lincoln, NE, USA